Completion Fluids Filtration
Why filtration of completion fluids
The purpose of filtering completion fluid or well bore clean up fluids, also known as brine is to prevent the downhole contamination of the formation. Contamination reduces production and shortens the productive life of the well. Contamination can occur during perforating, fracturing, acidizing, workover, water- flooding, and gravel packing as well. Any time fluid is put into the well bore with a solid content, no matter how slight; there is a chance of damaging the well. A fluid contaminant can come in many sizes and forms. Drilling operations produce cuttings, rust, scale, pipe dope, paraffin, undissolved polymer, and other material on the casing or pipe string. All these materials contribute to the amount of solids in the fluid.
Needs from customer
- Maximise yield from oil or gas field,
- Minimise formation damage
- Formation protection by use of clean brines
- Clean brines/fluids at all stages during well bore clean out and completion of the well.
- No down time; reliable filtration services.
- High HSE standards
Dutch Filtration will give you:
- DNV certified, heavy duty equipment for reliable filtration operations. Where Efficiency and HSE is priority.
- 24/7 customer service, personal and quick response.
- Reliable filter package to handle high dirt loads fluids at high rates
- DE filtration and Beta5000 pleated elements
We provide the following products and services
- Filter cartridges and DE media
- Dual Vessel Cartridge Filter Unit
- Dual Vessel Bag Filter Unit
- Dual Vessel Combi Filter Unit
- Filter Press
- Slurry Skid
- Stackable Slurry Skid with Dual Vessel Filter unit
- Vertical Pressure Leaf Filter
- Diesel and Electric Driven pump set
- Air compressor skid mounted
- Polymer Shearing device
- Hose baskets
- Turbidity meter
- Cargo hose baskets
- Training and Start-up
- Spare parts