Completion Fluids Filtration
Completion fluids and workover fluids filtration maximizes yield from oil or gas field
The purpose of completion fluids filtration or filtering of well bore clean up fluids, also known as brine, is to prevent the formation of downhole contamination. These contaminations reduce production and shorten the productive life of the well. Contamination can occur during many stages of the process. Any time fluid with a solid content is put into the well bore; there is a chance of damaging the well. Dutch Filtration provides reliable and efficient solutions for completion fluids and workover fluids filtration.
How completion fluids filtration works
Completion fluids filtration will clean up contamination, in any size or form. Drilling operations produce unwanted materials on the casing or pipe string. All these materials contribute to the amount of solids in the fluid. With completion fluids and workover fluids filtration the solid content in the fluid will be filtered, with the result that the solid content doesn’t get the chance to damage the well. Effective filtration service requires a cooperative effort on the part of all those involved in drilling and production, so that formation damage can be minimized. In the past, operators have generally tried to have clean, solids-free fluids in the well bore before perforating intervals. Porous and permeable rock acts like a deep bed filter for suspended particles, and even a solids-free fluid may damage a formation if not chemically compatible with the formation rock.
Completion fluids and workover fluids filtration minimizes formation damages
Effective filtration by use of completion fluids filtration requires a cooperative effort of all those involved in drilling and production. In the past, operators generally tried to have clean, solids-free fluids in the well bore before perforating intervals. Porous and permeable rock acts as a deep bed filter for suspended particles, and even a fluid free of solids can damage a formation if it is not chemically compatible with the formation rock. Today, completion fluids filtration solves that problem by being chemically compatible with the reservoir formation.
Completion fluids filtration is the best solution in many cases
Filtration has evolved from old surface filtering systems with low flow volume to highly sophisticated systems. Dutch Filtration is an extremely cost-effective solution for completion fluids filtration and workover fluids filtration for every completed well. It increases net production more than enough to pay for the difference.
Needs from customer
- Maximise yield from oil or gas field,
- Minimise formation damage
- Formation protection by use of clean brines
- Clean brines/fluids at all stages during well bore clean out and completion of the well.
- No down time; reliable filtration services.
- High HSE standards
Dutch Filtration will give you:
- DNV certified, heavy duty equipment for reliable filtration operations. Where Efficiency and HSE is priority.
- 24/7 customer service, personal and quick response.
- Reliable filter package to handle high dirt loads fluids at high rates
- DE filtration and Beta5000 pleated elements
We provide the following products and services
- Filter cartridges and DE media
- Dual Vessel Cartridge Filter Unit
- Dual Vessel Bag Filter Unit
- Dual Vessel Combi Filter Unit
- Filter Press
- Slurry Skid
- Stackable Slurry Skid with Dual Vessel Filter unit
- Vertical Pressure Leaf Filter
- Diesel and Electric Driven pump set
- Air compressor skid mounted
- Polymer Shearing device
- Hose baskets
- Turbidity meter
- Cargo hose baskets
- Training and Start-up
- Spare parts