FiberFlow – Spunbonded Filter Cartridge
We also provide a nominal spunbonded cartridge, the FiberFlow QN.
Features Absolute Spunbonded Filter Cartridge
- Multi layers of fine spunbonded PP, precision matrix provide both depth and high performance separation.
- Large volume of contaminant volume absorption through the multiple separation layers.
- Brought range of contamination particle size separation ability without plugging.
- Full Thermal Bonded technology and 100% Polypropylene material providing chemical compability for most fluids, solvents and chemicals.
Economical micron filtration cartridge.
Minimum pressure drop in medium and course size rating.
Applications FiberFlow QA
- Completion Fluids
- Produced water
- Work over fluids
- Gravel pack fluids
- Wellbore clean up fluids
- (Bio) diesel
- Surface water intake
- Process water
- Pre filtration RO
- Frac fluids
- Pipeline flushing
- Waste water
Options FiberFlow QA
- Filter media : Polypropylene or Nylon
- Core material :Polypropylene
- Outside diameter : 50 -114 mm
Unique design features FiberFlow
THERMALLY FUSED CONSTRUCTION
All components of the spunbonded cartridge are thermally fused. This allows operations at higher temperature, pressure and makes the cartridge chemical compatible with most fluids and additives in the industry.
AVAILABLE IN DIFFERENT DIAMETERS
The spunbonded filter cartridge of Dutch Filtration is available in different outside diameters from 50-114mm.