FiberFlow QA- Spunbonded Filter Cartridge
The FiberFlow QA, Absolute Spunbonded Filter Cartridge has due to the advanced technology used on the manufacturing process the ideal combination of multi layer depth filtration as well as absolute filtration exceeding Beta 1000 (99.9% removal). The high strength construction is designed and manufactured for the Oilfield service requirements. All components are thermally fused, allowing operations at higher temperature, pressure and this makes the cartridge compatible with most fluids and additives in the industry.
Features Absolute Spunbonded Filter Cartridge
- Multi layers of fine spunbonded PP, precision matrix provide both depth and high performance separation.
- Large volume of contaminant volume absorption through the multiple separation layers.
- Brought range of contamination particle size separation ability without plugging.
- Full Thermal Bonded technology and 100% Polypropylene material providing chemical compability for most fl uids, solvents and chemicals.
Full Thermal Bonded technology offering chemical compatibility for most fluids, solvents, chemicals.
Economical micron fi ltration cartridge.
Minimum pressure drop in medium and course size rating.
Applications FiberFlow QA
- Completion Fluids
- Produced water
- Work over fluids
- Gravel pack fluids
- Wellbore clean up fluids
- (Bio) diesel
- Surface water intake
- Process water
- Pre filtration RO
- Frac fluids
- Pipeline flushing
- Waste water
Options FiberFlow QA
- Filter media : Polypropylene or Nylon
- Core material :Polypropylene
- Outside diameter : 50 -114 mm
Unique design features FiberFlow QA
THERMALLY FUSED CONSTRUCTION
All components of the spunbonded cartridge are thermally fused. This allows operations at higher temperature, pressure and makes the cartridge chemical compatible with most fluids and additives in the industry.
AVAILABLE IN DIFFERENT DIAMETERS
The spunbonded filter cartridge of Dutch Filtration is available in different outside diameters from 50-114mm.