Slurry Mixing Skid
The Dutch Filtration dual mixing slurry skid is a complete unit for pre-coating and body feed of the filter press . The unit is complete with 2 mixing tanks both 16 BBL/ 2.3 m3, air driven pre-coat and body feed pump. The frame is equipped with a working platform for safe and easy adding filter aid (DE media) into the mix tanks.
The return to pre coat line are equipped with two connections for dosing the DE media from the safe powder handling system. The unit can be optional supplied with a manifold to unit two filter presses in parallel (also known as twin press set-up)
- Frame designed and certified according DNV 2.7-1
- ISO Corner Blocks
- Air driven precoat and body feed pump
- 2x15 bbl mixtank
- All wetted parts SS316
- Connections SS316 unions fig.100/206
- Air agitation system
- Globally accepted for offshore use
- Quick and safe fixation on truck or deck
- Reliable system with back up pump
- 2 separate mixtanks for maximum flexibility
- No corrosion issues
- No moving parts, easy and reliable mixing
- Completion Fluids
- Work over fluids
- Gravel pack fluids
- Wellbore clean up fluids
- (Bio) diesel
- Surface water intake
- Process water
- Frac fluids
- Waste water
- Connections for Dust free DE dosing system
- Other volume tanks singel or dual
- Stackable combined with dual vessel cartridge unit
- Manifold sizes and connection types, High Flow 6″
Unique design features
STACKABLE SLURRY SKID
For an even more compact footprint for your complete equipment skid, it is possible to combine the slurry skid and dual vessel filter skid in one stackable skid. This skid can be placed on a filter press.
Inlet / Outlet Stainless steel 316 union fig206. No corrosion, keeps your fine filtration really clean.
The two compartments of the slurry skid can operate separately.
Document box, 100% waterproof, easy open/close.
Slurry skid designed and certified
according DNV 2.7-1