Vertical Pressure Leaf Filter Unit
- Compact footprint. Filter and mix tank with pumps in 1 frame
- Frame designed and certified according DNV 2.7-1 by DNV
- Semi automatic closed washdown system
- All wetted parts SS316
- Connections SS316 unions fig.100/206
- Stainless steel control cabine
- ISO Corner Blocks
- Fit on every on-/offshore installation
- Designed to global on / offshore requirements
- HSE friendly wash down of leaves
- No corrosion issues
- 100% leak-proof and corrosion free
- Robust and no corrosion
- Quick and safe fixation on truck
- Completion Fluids
- Work over fluids
- Gravel pack fluids
- Wellbore clean up fluids
- (Bio) diesel
- Surface water intake
- Process water
- Frac fluids
- Waste water
- 6 inch High flow filter configuration
- Combination with duplex cartridge or bag unit in one frame.
Unique design features
Our vertical pressure leaf units are available in different sizes from 400 up to 1600 sq.ft. unit, other sizes on request. Our VPL DE filter units are available in single and dual vessel configuration.
Inlet / Outlet Stainless steel 316 union fig206. No corrosion, keeps your fine filtration really clean.
Document box, 100% waterproof, easy open/close.